?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
25 August 2009 @ 06:00 am
Dean Winchester....  
Okay, so everybody's probably seen the Chuck Norris/Jean Claude Van Damme lists by now, right? I thought it might be funny to do a Dean Winchester list, inspired by a passing comment on a fic I just read.

So, if anyone wants to play, please comment below.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Dean Winchester has got milk.
Dean Winchester knows Ikebana.
Dean Winchester once wrestled with a hippo.
Dean Winchester knows all the words to every episode of Lost in Space.

ETA: In a recent survey it was discovered the 94% of American women lost their virginity to Dean Winchester. The other 6% were incredibly fat or ugly.
Someone once said Dean Winchester's name in a convent and all the nuns fainted.

Anyhoo, you get the idea, so Dean Winchester...
 
 
 
tygermamatygermama on August 15th, 2009 10:29 pm (UTC)
Dean Winchester bleeds Valvoline.

Chuck Norris looks under his bed for Dean Winchester at night.

Dean Winchester never needs a map, he is always exactly where he wants to be.
But, I don't want to be a pie,: winchester fbiidontlikegravy on August 16th, 2009 01:12 am (UTC)
XD

Chuck Norris looks under his bed for Dean Winchester at night.

That one is awesome. :)
kreutzmarie: Serious Businesskreutzmarie on August 15th, 2009 11:37 pm (UTC)
Dean Winchester doesn't fly because the proximity of his awesomeness to Earth is what keeps it spinning.
But, I don't want to be a pie,: draculaidontlikegravy on August 16th, 2009 01:13 am (UTC)
ROFL

Love it!
TheSummoningDark: epic flaily joythe_summoning_d on August 16th, 2009 12:49 am (UTC)
Dean Winchester got stabbed in a bar-fight and the knife bled to death.

(And because it had to be done...)

The Virgin Islands were renamed 'the Islands' after being visited by Dean Winchester.
But, I don't want to be a pie,: winchester fbiidontlikegravy on August 16th, 2009 01:14 am (UTC)
LMAO XD

Best two so far, definitely. This is going well, I just hope it keeps going :)
squeakypiggysqueakypiggy on August 16th, 2009 07:06 am (UTC)
Dean Winchester never paid for a drink in his life, women set up a tab in their local bars just in case he stops by.
TheSummoningDark: epic flaily joythe_summoning_d on August 27th, 2009 05:04 pm (UTC)
Dean Winchester does not go hunting, because the word "hunting" implies the possibility of failure. Dean Winchester goes killing.